On April 1, 2018 Nuru International was selected as one of 2018’s Best Nonprofits to Work For and was recognized in The NonProfit Times. This is Nuru’s first time participating in the nationwide study and we are absolutely thrilled to be recognized with such an honor.
At Nuru we truly believe in the Peter Drucker quote that ‘Culture eats strategy for breakfast’. By putting our people and core values first we’ve created an organization where employees feel respected, confident in their peers and leaders, and truly enjoy the work they do. Plus we have a blast together!
Nuru is honored to add this recognition to our growing list of press and awards over the past several years:
- Pauline Wambeti, Nuru Kenya Country Director- 2018 Acumen Fellow
- Emily McLaughlin, HR Director- InsideNGO 2017 Excellence in Human Resources Award
- Beth Atherton, CFO- InsideNGO 2016 Excellence in Finance Award
- Jake Harriman, CEO- 2015 Presidential Leadership Scholar
- The Most Innovative Organizations of the Year- Classy Award 2016 Finalist
- Billy Williams, Strategic Partnerships- 2017-2018 Forbes Coaches Council